Even though our guitars rate in the top 2% in the world sometimes a guitar no matter how good it is, is just not the right fit. It’s for this reason we offer a money back guarantee even to our international customers around the world.
The only thing we ask is that your guitar is returned in the same condition we sent it to you meaning:
- no scratches, marks or damage
- it must have its original strings
- no modifications or adjustments including strap pins, tuners or pickguards installed
- it must be correctly packaged as described in our packing video
- All returns must be within 30 days of the original purchase date as posted on our Guarantee page and FAQ page.
To initiate a return simply fill out the form below and press submit. Please feel free to keep the extras that came with your guitar as a gift. Since you’re located outside of the U.S or in Alaska or Hawaii you will be responsible for sending the package back and we will refund $78 in to and from shipping costs (same as our U.S. customers) when your package arrives. You may choose whatever shipper offers the best and lowest rates.
Here are a few helpful hints for international customers to prevent unnecessary customs fees.
- Mark the package as a Return in the formal customs paperwork otherwise it will be entered as a Sale which incurs brokerage fees to us upon delivery.
- You the shipper are responsible for any customs taxes or fees associated with shipping outside your country. If you like you can value the package at $199 so those costs are lower. If the package has fees upon delivery to our shop it will be refused and shipped back to you.
Here is our mailing address:
1001 South 7oth Street
Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
As soon as we receive your guitar and Denny completes his final inspection we’ll issue a full refund including shipping fees both ways.