ZAD50CE Left Handed Solid Spruce/Mahogany Acoustic Electric Smaller “OM” Size
Possibly the last guitar you’ll ever buy. 60 years of playing, performing and teaching guitar has given Denny an advantage over the majority of guitar builders today. Denny understands the demands of the professional player because he is one. He discovered there are certain key elements that make a great guitar, and with that knowledge he created the Zager ZAD50 Series. Elements like solid wood construction, high quality hardware, a custom neck design that feels good in your hand, string spacing that allows you to move faster on the fretboard, that simultaneously prevents buzzes and rattles, combined with a special bracing system that produces one of the best sounds in the guitar industry today. Read more
For 2016 Denny called Bob Fishman at Fishman Electronics (considered the best guitar electronics company in the world) and ordered the Fishman 60 Series electronics package used in our $1500 ZAD80 Series guitars. The electronic transducer system and automatic tuner allow you to plug into any amplifier or PA system and play it like a full blown electric. The onboard equalization package provides infinite sound possibilities with a built in automatic tuner that tunes your guitar in a fraction of the time it takes using conventional methods. When you’re tired of electric simply unplug and you’ll have the traditional sound of an acoustic.
Pros using the ZAD50CE “OM” on stage say it matches or betters $2000 instruments, but with easier playability and a much lower price since you’re buying direct from our workshop in Lincoln, Nebraska. Be sure to read artist comments and magazine reviews on the 50 as it consistently rates in the top 5% of acoustics made world wide. 100% money back guarantee including shipping fees both ways. It’s a lifetime instrument so it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Smaller “OM Size” Orchestra Model. 15% smaller than full size. Similar to Martin OOO and Taylor Grand Auditorium. Narrower hour glass shape sits lower in your lap making it easier to pull in close under your arm. Thinner body provides a slightly thinner sound but doesn’t overpower mics in the recording studio.
- Solid wood construction sounds better every year as it ages.
- Venetian cutaway box design allows you to slide down low into the box for easier playability.
- Built in genuine Fishman 60 transducer system from our $1500 ZAD80CE allows you to plug into any amplifier or PA system and play it like a full electric guitar.
- Built in genuine Fishman 60 automatic tuner system from our $1500 ZAD80CE tunes your guitar perfectly in seconds and if you’re a beginner actually trains your ear for perfect pitch.
- Built in genuine Fishman 60 equalizer system from our $1500 ZAD80CE gives you infinite sound possibilities allowing you to dial in the perfect sound.
- Hand carved bracing for greater movement of the soundboard providing a richer sound.
- Slim neck design feels natural in your hand making it easier to form chords.
- Custom string spacing for greater speed and accuracy (and less rattles).
- Zager soft touch fret design for less string bite and finger fatigue.
- Adjustable truss rod to raise or lower action depending on your playing style.
- Special ultra thin high gloss finish allows more movement of the body for deeper sound
- Hand carved bone nut and saddle. (Found on predominantly $1500+ guitars).
- Hand laid abalone inlay rosette with pearl fret markers.
- Ivory binding detail and zipper stripe down back (Found in predominantly $1500+ guitars).
- Genuine Grover tuning machines (best in the world).
- 100% money back guarantee
- Lifetime warranty